About this Speaker
I have more than 20 years of experience in Venture investments, Innovation management, Corporate Innovation, founding and cofounding early stage companies, managing international business all over the globe, founding and managing Business Incubators, Accelerators and Venture Capital Firms, designing and implementing: business models, value propositions, strategic partnerships, fundraising, market penetration strategies and commercial channels.
• Former General Partner at Scale Capital, Chilean Venture Capital firm
• Senior Advisor at Ibtikar Fund, Early Stage Venture Capital Fund for the MENA region
• Special Entrepreneurship expert invitee and contributor for OECD: Latin America Outlook 2017, Paris, France
• Created, managed and supported Open and Closed Innovation processes for multinational corporations in Latin America
• Co-creator of Digital Bank Latam, the largest FinTech community in Latin America between Banks and Startups currently with events and investments in Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, Bolivia and Perú
• Former President of the board of ChileIncuba; Chilean Association of Incubators
• Former CEO of the largest Business Incubator in Chile, IncubaUC from the Pontifical Catholic University, who was awarded as the best University Business Incubator of Latin America (and the 6th worldwide) during the year 2014 by the UBI Index, Sweden.
• Invested in more than 250 Startups from all over Latin America, US, Europe and Middle East.
• Serial entrepreneur with 10 technology companies founded, 1 fail, 2 exits.
• Creator of the “Geek Camp” program that help entrepreneurs from all over the world to soft-land successful companies in Silicon Valley.
• Judge and Mentor of several Investment challenges such us: Startup Chile, The S factory, Startup Perú, Startup Colombia (Apps.co), Startup Weekend Chile and Palestine, SeedStars Chile, “Girls In Tech” Chile, etc…